|Model No.||Width*Height*Deep |
|Model No.||Size(mm) (W*H*D)|
Our Weatherproof Enclosures have the solution for products in industrial environments with high demands on safety, durability, reliability and cost saving for the end user.
-Designed for use as instrument enclosures, electric, hydraulic or pneumatic control housings, electrical junction
boxes or terminal wiring enclosures.
- Provides protection where equipment may be hosed down or otherwise be very wet, or indoor outdoor applications
for full weather protection.
- tested and approved by third party testing laboratories.
- materials used give a high durability in tough conditions and environments.
- high quality contacts ensure reliability. (IP65 and IK10)
• Cost saving
- designed for quick and easy installation.
- Body and door/cover are formed from 16 or 18 gauge cold-rolled steel.
- w/ removable inner door are formed from sheet steel, depth adjustable
- Removable inner panel is formed from 14 or 16 gauge galvanized sheet
- Grounding and panel mounting hardware provided.
- Body and door/cover are deal with thermosetting powder coating, corrugated finished in recoatable smooth RAL7032 gray powder coating
- customized prototype according with customers requested drawing / cutout / wall mounting /Integration... and so on.